ELEAGRON MYCORRHIZA (VAM) (Bio Fertilizer)
Eleagron Mycorrhiza is a freely water soluble soil and root inoculant containing mycorrhizal spores to channel out proper uptake of nutrients by the plant roots. Our Mycorrhiza is prepared through Root Organ Culture, ensuring best quality, viable and uniform spores throughout the formulation
- Improves plant and root growth leading to maximum yields.
- Acquisition of nutrients from soil and transfer to plants.
- Improves the nutrients uptake such as phosphate and nitrogen to the plants.
- Absorption of water from the deeper layer of soils and make it available to plants.
- Maintains and increases soil aggregation reducing soil erosion.
- Protects the plant from drought and salinity.
- Recovers plants from heavy metal stress.
- Improves low-temperature stress.
- Used in phytoremediation and helps to minimize transplantation loss.
- Easy to use and safe both for the environment & health of farmers and their pets.
- Cost Effective.
Directions of Use
Basal application at the time of sowing.
Apply 4kg/acre for basal application:
All cash Crops, Cotton, Sugarcane, Fruit Crops Banana Mango, Pomegranate Vegetables, Onion, Garlic, Potato,Turfs Garden & Nursery Plants, Ornamentals, Forest Tree
Azospirillum Rhizobium Azotobacter
Apply 5 kgs per acre
Nitrogen Fixing Bacteria
- It is cheaper, simpler, easy to use and maintain.
- Specially designed trap for all types of fruit flies.
- Helps to monitor and detect whether Fruit flies are present in the field.
- Helps in reducing the damage to the crop.
- Does not harm beneficial insects.
- Easy to monitor the trapped fruit flies.
- Can install easily.
- Wind and waterproof.